Thursday, January 3, 2013

Long Time, No Blog

Oh, hi. Um, ya know, life. Busy. Tired. Post every fleeting thought on Facebook or Twitter, so nothing left for here.  I would never have thought that I'd ever be without something to say, but...

Went to homeland for Christmas.  Time with family was very, very nice, but didn't sleep well while there and came back exhausted.  Flights were so awful and we were treated with such contempt by staff that not only do I never want to fly United again, but I never want to fly again.  I'd take the train, but it would take all of my vacation time just to get there.  Another notch in the pro column for moving back closer to family.

Saw Book of Mormon last night and enjoyed it immensely.  Will be singing and posting lyrics for weeks.  I'd apologize, but I'm not sorry.

This is the world's most boring post ever in the history of the universe ever.  Essentially, it's a placeholder so I can pretend like I still write a few paragraphs every now and then.  Oh, look!  Four paragraphs!  That'll do.  Current delusion accepted.  Carry on.

No comments: