Thursday, October 30, 2008

Head Explosions

I can't figure this one out. Does no one at the grape farm own a dictionary? Is this some sort of obscure pun? Is "goolish" supposed to be funnier than "ghoulish"? I don't know, but it makes my head explode. Stop it.

And don't even get me started on seasonal marketing ploys to sell the frickin' grapes, for cryin' out loud.


I already edited this one. Couldn't stand it.


And I didn't get a shot of this one, but a recent airplane I was on had lost some of their "Seat cushion can be used as flotation device" signs and had replaced them with good, ol' Dymo labels, except they opted for "floatation device" instead. I wanted very much to edit these, but was sure I'd be arrested for vandalism/terrorism, or at the very least, annoying the hell out of the people sitting under those tragically misspelled labels.

No comments: